If you are planning to get involved with Independent Retailer Month 2013 it is surprising how quickly it will be here… To help you to get ready I’ve provided some useful info…
Making the most of Independent Retailer Month 2013
Here is a list of what’s available to help you make the most of the campaign:
- A webinar to introduce the campaign and share ideas as to how it can be used by a single store, a group or stores, or by a whole town, to increase consumer engagement throughout July – you can watch that via https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/791490110
- A downloadable guide – which is ideal for anyone thinking of taking part in the campaign – see “how to make the most of independent retailer month”
- Artwork for the 2013 campaign is now available – there is an “Indie Month 2013 – Materials” Dropbox folder from which you can download artwork for the campaign – posters, thank-you cards, logos and the “I “heart” Indie Shops” window sticker – see https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hrxx2tey7jms770/sqUMsHLUDA?lst
- An events page – to be listed on our events page, which will include a UK map of all the activities, your event need to be taking place during July – not just on 1 day, but for instance for a whole week, all month, every Monday, every weekend etc. – so as to demonstrate that there is a sustained, repeated opportunity for consumers to participate.
Promoting local activities that celebrate independent retail throughout July
If you have plans already, please email me to let me know. What I need to know is:
- Name of organisers, and, email address
- What’s happening – e.g. “Double loyalty points on all non-sale purchases”
- Where – e.g. “name of shop, town”
- When – e.g. “every Thursday throughout July”
- For more details – e.g. visit website / call store / email person…
It doesn’t matter if you are a single store, a small group or a whole town – if you want to get involved with Independent Retailer Month you are very welcome! If you need any further support, please contact us!