As The Leading Independent Fashion Retailer in the UK, The Dressing Room in St Albans is fully committed to supporting Independent Retailer Month. In July The Dressing Room will be launching various initiatives to celebrate Independent Retailer Month. Here are just a few of the exciting things we have planned:
The Dressing Room St Albans – Independent Retailer Month activities
- Video: You Tube and Vine clips on Why do you shop Indie?
- Quotes and blog posts from influential fashion bloggers on why they shop Indie.
- Double Loyalty Points in store and online every Saturday in July.
- Two Dressing Room Goody Bags to be won! Throughout July, every Transaction will be entered into a raffle prize draw both in store and online. A random winner will be picked in-store and online on 1st August to win one of the luxury goody bags. The more times you buy – the more chance you have of winning!
- Shop Indie and fast track your way to a full loyalty card worth £30.00. If you can show us that you have shopped with 4 other local Indies in July, when you spend £100 at The Dressing Room we will give you a full loyalty card worth £30 off your next purchase. A Loyalty stamp is normally earned on every £100 transaction and when you get 5 stamps you receive a £30 voucher. Voucher Valid on full price goods only.
- We want your input! We will have a comments box – Tell us what you would like from The Dressing Room. Anything goes – is there a certain brand you would love to see us stock, anything different you would like from our Events, anything we could do better for you? All comments can be left in store or emailed to us. We will promise to consider all of your suggestions!
About The Dressing Room St Albans
The Dressing Room is the Proud Winner of 5 coveted National Drapers awards. Best New Business 2006. Independent Womenswear Retailer of the Year 2009. Independent Womenswear Retailer of the Year 2011. Overall Independent Retailer of the Year 2011. Best Accessories (independent & multiple) Drapers Footwear & Accessory Awards 2012. In 2013, we were voted as the UK’s most Inspiring Indie by our peers.
The Dressing Room is also listed in the Telegraphs, The Independent, Glamour, Vogue and Stylist magazine’s top 50 fashion boutiques. Owner of the Dressing Room, Deryane Tadd is also named in the Fashion Power List of the top 100 most influential people in Fashion for 2011 and 2012.
Why Deryane Tadd, Owner of The Dressing Room, is passionate about Independent Retail
Deryane says ‘Independent Retailers are what make our UK High Streets so interesting. A fantastic Independent Retailer will provide unparalleled customer service with product chosen for their specific customer base. The Dressing Room is dedicated to being the very best Independent retailer possible. This is achieved by being passionate about what we do and putting our heart and soul into the business. We set ourselves apart from the high street by our attention to detail, outstanding customer focus and an excellent product mix picked with our specific market in mind. All of this is delivered by a team trained to be the best in the business. You simply will not get this from a multiple retailer and we need people to recognise and celebrate that.’
Get involved with Independent Retailer Month and make a difference in your community!
To make a difference we need to get everyone behind this campaign. Please do spread the word about the campaign and get involved as much as you can. With many individuals working together to support a common objective we can make July a fantastic month for Independent Retailers!
If you would like any information on how you can support The Dressing Room for Independent Retailer Month then please contact: Jaime Lloyd-Jones at email@example.com or on 01727 853577.